Material handling is the movement, storage, control, and protection of materials, goods, and products throughout the process of manufacturing, distribution, consumption and disposal.
The focus is on the methods, mechanical equipment, systems and related controls used to achieve these functions.
Material Handling Types
- Pallet Jacks
- Bulk Trucks
- Tilt Trucks
- Self Dumping Hoppers
- Steel and Aluminum Hand Trucks
- Hydraulic Lift Trucks
- Manual and Self-Propelled Platform Trucks
- Security Trucks
- Stock Trucks
- Wire Trucks
- High End Trucks and Panel/Sheet Trucks
- Steel and Wood Frame Dollies
- Pallet Dollies
- Utility Carts
- Audio Visual Carts
- Bulk Containers
- Box Dumpers
- Tilt Tables
- Manual & Self Propelled Pallet Trucks
- Lifts and Stackers
- Pallet Carousels
- Manual and Motorized Conveyor Systems
- Boom and Fork Lift Attachments
- Gantry, Bridge, Jib and Cantilever Cranes
- Beam Clamps
Arizona Warehouse Equipment and Shelving Company can provide the optimal material handling tools and systems for your needs, including pallet jacks.
Material handling systems are available new or used.